Friday, December 7, 2007

BEACH BOY’S RHAPSODY


How can I show you I love you

If I cannot take you in my arm

And make you mine?

How do I love you, if I cannot claim you?

Do I love you?

Am I not a man with hot blood

Running through my veins?

But I love you, come walk with me,

Let me show you my dreams,

Let me take you on a journey

Of discovery, let me help you find

Your true self

For me if is a privilege to do so for that way!

I show you that I truly love you, deeply, truly

eternally.

And after you see your destiny

If I am still an integral part of it

Then you will come into my arms

And I will make you mine

But if not, I will let you go

To fulfill your destiny

Even if it hurts to do so.

How can I show you I love you

If I cannot take you into my

Arms and make you mine?

By making you His first.

No comments: