Monday, January 26, 2009

A MILLION SUNSETS

I am grateful, for my life

I have lived it well,

I count it as a privilege to be able

To watch the sun set at the end of the day

I have journeyed thus far alone groping

In the dark, trying to feel my way back now;

When I lay me down exhausted at the

End of the day, I thank God for making

Me watch another sunset.

 

My days are numbered according to the

Order of my life and I have taken account

I haven’t achieved much it seems, I pray

that God gives me many more sunsets

So that my Dreams can be made real.

 

But all of this paces into insignificant if

I have to watch the sun set alone;

If God in His mercy grants me even

A million sunsets, I want to spend

Everyone at of such moments with you

No comments: